there is a new python bindings release for the deltachat core library.
Main news: it's based on the experimental deltachat-core in Rust.
On Linux you can simply issue "pip install deltachat" without
any prior steps. More docs and install instructions here:
If you want to help with lots of cleanup work,
and learn Rust by doing that, be our guest and checkout
You can find and chat with developers on #deltachat freenode.
- use new experimental full-Rust Delta Chat core
- support Autocrypt Setup Messages
- remove synchronous events
- use CircleCI for continous integration and packaging of Linux wheels
- use docker image for building wheels
- fix code documentation links