today we published a blog post on the current releases:
it's been a lot of work from many people to make
it to this major milestone. Thanks all, also those
not specifically mentioned in the blog post ...
as DeltaChat continues to gain momentum it's not
so easy to keep track of everyone involved ;)
there are a few immediate things where we'd be grateful
for help in the upcoming month:
- advancing and refining app translations
- helping new users in the https://support.delta.chat forum
- testing and stabilizing the Android release in
particular in order to push it to the play store.
F-droid is quite slow in pushing releases and
it's about time to distribute it more widely, isn't it?
- building a Delta/Desktop release for Windows,
the last missing platform.
- trying to advance the iOS testflight app
to also bring it to the ios app store.
Delta/iOS will remain behind the other two
efforts but there is not that much missing
to make it real-life usable. While we have 2-3 people
who care from time to time for Delta/iOS
we don't have or know anyone available
who could more majorly help.
Let's see where we can get in 2019 with what
is hopefully a good start ;)